cuprija (The Goat’s bridge) is placed at the eastern entrance
Sarajevo city. It’s assumed that it was built by Romans, but there
no arguments for such assumptions. Some sources say that the
was built by the famous Otoman official Mehmed pasa
who financed the building of the famous bridge in
The first written words about the bridge are from 1522.
the bridge is a part of pedestrial zone in Old Town Sarajevo.